Boat with outboard motor ideal to enjoy the sun and the sea.
Unbeatable and enviable sundeck, with a muscular design are the first features appreciated by those who try this vessel. Despite the reasonable dimensions, the Idea 58 offers space and a comfort typical of an even bigger boat.
Available departure from Marina Puerto Colon (Costa Adeje). It is perfect for groups of up to seven friends and or family to enjoy together an unforgettable sailing session in the transparent waters of the Atlantic Ocean that offers all kinds of spectacular spots to see. It has a large sundeck in the bow where your friends can relax while enjoying a refreshing swim or the fun that is achieved by going at full speed.
- Lenght 5,80 mt
- Width 2,40 mt
- Engine Power yamaha 100hp
- Capacity Max 7 people
- Sunroof Button
- Bluetooth Music
- Boat License
- National ID
- Mobile Phone
- Cautional Deposit ( 200 € )
Terms and Condition
Is very important to know that when you book a boat from us, you agree to our terms and conditions. We will do our best to provide high-quality services for boat hire, but sometimes things can go a bit different from what we planned.
Please find below more information about our Terms and conditions.
- No license is required for handling a motorboat up to 15 hp.
- Valid Boat Driving license needed to rent the boat with an engine bigger than 15 hp. You must have the driving boat license with you.
- Valid National ID and mobile phone with you.
- The boat is insured for accidents with third parties.
- Tenerife rent a boat not be liable for loss or damage of property to the client during the rental.
- Be responsible for extra hire fees if the boat is late in being returned for any reason except if such lateness is caused by the failure of the engine.
- Be liable to the Company for all damage to the boat, its contents and equipment caused by the Hirer’s unreasonable behaviour or misuse of the vessel.
- Return the boat after hire in the same state and condition as it was when it was hired.
Tenerife rent a Boat
- Instruct the Hirer how to operate all safety and other equipment on board the boat and instruct the Hirer how to operate the engine.
- Ensure that the boat and its equipment are in a functional state during the hire and that there is sufficient fuel for the hire.
The customer agrees and accepts:
- Early return of the vessel does not entitle the customer a refund claim.
- The maximum distance of vessel from the coast should not exceed 2 miles.
- You ensure that all members of the party comply with these terms and conditions.