Tenerife Rent a BoatBoat Rental Tenerife South
The Number One Nautical Center in the Canary Island
We are a company specialized in boat rentals in Tenerife with or without license. Our passion for the world of navigation has led us over the years to become one of the main suppliers on the island of Tenerife. If you are thinking to experience the cost of Tenerife during your holiday don’t hesitate to contact us.
We have a wide range of power boats from 4.5 mt no license needed to 7 mt with license, also available with captain.
With Tenerife rent a boat you can take the wheel and visit relaxing and spectacular beaches, like Spaghetti beach or el Puertito (loved by kids).
From Puerto Colon you can cruise along the coast of Playa de las Americas before heading out to the sea.
You can also choose for an unforgettable day of cruising to the coast of Los Gigantes, before visiting the awe-inspiring cliffs at Masca and anchoring in crystal clear water at Masca Bay.
Whilst anchoring the boat it becomes your perfect base for relaxing, swimming and snorkeling (quality equipment provided for rent), and you can shower off on the swim platform after each dip.
Now relax in comfort, stretched out on the bow’s full-size sundeck, or just sit and read in the shade under the full size bimini top.
Fully insured boat and life jackets included.
Terms and Condition
Is very important to know that when you book a boat from us, you agree to our terms and conditions. We will do our best to provide high-quality services for boat hire, but sometimes things can go a bit different from what we planned.
Please find below more information about our Terms and conditions.
- No license is required for handling a motorboat up to 15 hp.
- Valid Boat Driving license needed to rent the boat with an engine bigger than 15 hp. You must have the driving boat license with you
- The boat is insured for accidents with third parties.
- Tenerife rent a boat not be liable for loss or damage of property to the client during the rental.
- Be responsible for extra hire fees if the boat is late in being returned for any reason except if such lateness is caused by the failure of the engine.
- Be liable to the Company for all damage to the boat, its contents and equipment caused by the Hirer’s unreasonable behaviour or misuse of the vessel.
- Return the boat after hire in the same state and condition as it was when it was hired.
Tenerife rent a Boat
- Instuct the Hirer how to operate all safety and other equipment on board the boat and instruct the Hirer how to operate the engine.
- Ensure that the boat and its equipment are in a functional state during the hire and that there is sufficient fuel for the hire.
The customer agrees and accepts:
- Early return of the vessel does not entitle the customer a refund claim.
- The maximum distance of vessel from the coast should not exceed 2 miles.
- You ensure that all members of the party comply with these terms and conditions.
Where we are